Please send in your little stash of "Box Tops for Education" to Renaissance. Have your child drop them off in the "Box Tops" cardboard box outside the main office.
Dear Renaissance families,
The annual Weston Award nominations are fast approaching! Please help recognize a talented Renaissance teacher by filling out the short form and submitting it by March 4th. The winning teacher from each school receives $2000. And all the nominees are told that they've been nominated.
The selection isn't just based on how many nominations each teacher receives. You (or your student) can write one fantastic nomination that might just sway the committee!
So think about a teacher who really inspires your student. Then take a few minutes to fill in the form. Please help recognize Renaissance's wonderful teachers!
Print a hard copy (you will find it at www.montclair.k12.nj.us) and drop it off at the Renaissance office. Or use these questions and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Answer these questions:
1. What are the outstanding characteristics of your nominee?
2. Please give examples and be as specific as possible.
3. In what way has your nominee made a difference in your child's educational experience in the Montclair Public Schools? Please be specific.
Thanks so much for participating!
Your Renaissance PTA
Looking ahead ----- Scroll down to see all content.
- Tuesday, February 10th - Middle school student workshop series on organizational tips for successful students - 7:00 - 8:30 pm at Renaissance.
- Tuesday, February 10th - PTA/SAT meeting 7:00 - 8:30 pm. Assistant to the Superintendent, Matthew Frankel will join us from 7:00 - 7:30 pm.
- Thursday, February 12th - 1:10 pm dismissal for professional development.
- Monday, 2/16 - Tuesday, 2/17: Schools closed for Presidents' Weekend.
- Thursday, February 26th - 1:10 pm dismissal, evening conferences.
- Friday, February 27th - 1:10 pm dismissal, afternoon conferences.
PARCC Sample Test: If you would like, you can take a PARCC sample test online: http://parcc.pearson.com/practice-tests/
Box Tops: Please keep sending in those Box Tops! Ask your student to drop them in the box in the front hall. Our next batch will be submitted on March 1st.
Baseball, Softball, Track & Field, Flag Football, Gymnastics, Summer Sports Camp, Summer Day Camp, Town Pool Badge Info. Please click on link for details!
Registration through March 13th, season begins April 27th. Click link for details.
Due Wednesday, March 4th!
Click on link for details on Kidz Shortz Film Competition, Poster Design Contest and Behind the Screen Media Event!
- Montclair Town Rec Spring 2015 Programs (PDF)
- Montclair Town Rec Baseball/Softball Porgram (PDF)
- Weston Award Nomination Form 2015 (PDF)
- Montclair Film Festival Exciting Contests and Media Event (PDF)