Please send in your little stash of "Box Tops for Education" to Renaissance. Have your child drop them off in the "Box Tops" cardboard box outside the main office.
Looking Ahead -
Scroll down to see all content
- Friday, May 1st - Spring Dance from 5:30 - 7:30 p.m. in the multipurpose room. For Renaissance students only.
- Friday, May 8th - Magic the Gathering Tournament. Entry fee for the tournament is $17 and includes booster packs, pizza and snacks. Students need to sign up in Mr. Gazillo's room by May 1st.
- Thursday and Friday, May 14th and 15th - Romeo and Juliet/West Side Story Mash-Up - @ 7:00 p.m. Suggested donation is $5 to help defray the costs of the production.
- Tuesday, May 19th - Spring Concert @ 7:00 p.m. in the MHS auditorium.
- Thursday, May 28th - Spring Dance Showcase @ 5:00 p.m. in the MHS auditorium - approx. 1.25 hours.
- Wednesday, June 3rd and Thursday, June 4th - 8th grade trip to Washington, DC.
- Monday, June 15th - 8th grade awards ceremony followed by year book signing party.
- Thursday, June 1th - 8th grade graduation followed by a pool party at the Caldwell Community Center.
Student Club Meetings:
- Sister-to-Sister: meets on Tuesdays until 5:00 p.m.
- Student Council: meeting on Wednesday for homeroop reps and council members until 4:45 p.m.
- Eco Club: meets on Friday from 2:35 - 4:00 p.m.
Click link for details.
Click on link to view flyers!
Ages 5 - 14, early registration through June 30th, begins August 1st. Click on link for full details.
MFEE Toast to the Teachers 2015
Visit www.MFEE.org for full details!
Baseball, Softball, Track & Field, Flag Football, Gymnastics, Summer Sports Camp, Summer Day Camp, Town Pool Badge Info. Please click on link for details!
- Next Montclair SEPAC Meeting is June 8th (TXT)
- Montclair Town Rec Summer Programs and Events 2015 (PDF)
- Pop Warner Football/Cheerleading 2015 (PDF)
- MFEE Toast to the Teachers 2015 ()
- Montclair Town Rec Spring 2015 Programs (PDF)