Happy New Year!
Please join us for our first PTA Meeting on 2020 on Monday, 1/13, at 7:00 pm in the Nishuane Library.
Our agenda includes:
Full agenda: http://montclairpta.org/pta/pages/articles/nishuane15854.pdf
- Mses. Wise & Reyes providing an overview of Nishuane's Art Department;
- Dr. McLaughlin's principal's update;
- Treasurer's update to include review and voting on additional support for 2nd grade field trip buses & changes in our Teacher Stipend program; and
- Nomination and voting for creation of a "Nominating Committee" tasked with identifying and presenting a slate of candidates for vacant 2020/21 PTA Executive positions. Please attend the meeting or email the PTA if interested in serving on the committee.
Our January Newsletter is available here.
We have revised this year's PTA Meeting schedule based on feedback from the Nishanue community. Our schedule for the remainder of the year is:
- January: Monday, 1/13 @ 7:00 pm
- February: Friday, 2/28 @ 9:30 am
- April: Friday, 4/24 @ 9:30 am
- June: Friday, 6/19 @ 9:30 am
Interested in Nishuane Spiritwear? Check out our new online store: https://nishuane-school-montclair.myshopify.com
Please include your child's name and teacher in order notes.
Don't forget to join the PTA for the 2019/20 school year. Whether you're joining for the first time or renewing your membership, your membership fee will help support dozens of enrichment and community-building programs throughout the school year, including the Grow Lab and After-School Explorers Programs, the BooHoo Yahoo Welcome Breakfast, Pancake Breakfast, Family Picnic, and Mayfair carnival.