Thank you so much for helping us reach out goal for the 2023 No Fuss Fall Fundraiser!!
Your donations will help support our students, teachers and school community throughout the year. Read below to learn about where the money will be spent.
The No Fuss Fundraiser goal represents about a third of the yearly budget for all of the amazing activities and school support that allows the Bradford community to thrive.
Why We Do It
Your donation enhances the learning environment for Bradford teachers and staff and makes our student’s elementary experience the best it can be! All money raised will directly support our amazing Bradford Elementary School community in these three key areas:
- Enhance personal development through Anti-Bullying Assemblies, Neurodiversity education & assembly
- 1st Day of School Ice Cream Truck
- Character Education assemblies
- Fun and Engaging Cultural Assemblies & Celebrations
- Spring Festival celebrating the end of state testing (inflatables, pizza party and ice cream truck)
- The in-school STEAM fair featuring local science and tech partners (including MHS Robotics team, Montclair State clubs and numerous parent-led stations)
- New and diverse books added to classrooms and the library
- Music & Band support
- Paraprofessional support for ASE classes
- Counselor-directed support to ensure all school opportunities are equitable – vouchers for field trips, book fair, community events, related arts requests, additional school snacks and winter coats for families in need of assistance.
- $200 stipends to assist with classroom set-up and expenses
- Purchases approved throughout the year (for example, new whiteboards, laminating machine, etc.)
- Professional Development workshops selected by Principal Aboushi
- Teacher Appreciation events including a Welcome Back Luncheon, Holiday Breakfast and Teacher Appreciation Week
- MFEE (Montclair Fund for Educational Excellence) requests not covered through MFEE Grant process.
- Community events including:
- Popsicle Social,
- 1st Day of School Welcome Back Breakfast & Coffee
- Movie Night
- Fall Festival
- Family Skate
- School Beautification through PTA Grants to the Garden Committee
Grade Level Competition
At the end of the fundraiser, the grade level with the highest percent participation of parents/caregivers earns a pizza party!
Daily Spirit Wear Raffles
Your student’s name will be entered into a prize raffle when you donate. Drawing winners will be notified in our next PTA newsletter.
Thank you for providing much needed support for our students and staff!