November 9, 2022
PTA/District Calendar: Upcoming Events
- November 10-11: No school- NJ Teacher’s Convention
- Wednesday, November 16: PTA meeting (virtual)- login ID 234-397-7694 here, password: chb
- November 17: Early dismissal
- November 16-18: Watchung Book Fair at CHB in support of the 4th grade end of year activities: Parent Shopping is on Thursday, 11/17 from 1:45pm-6:30pm only
- Friday, November 18 at drop off: Join the PTA for a coffee on us- have some caffeine and meet some new people!
It’s our first book fair of the year and we need volunteers! Sign uphere for a shift to set up, clean up, or help kids shop in the library. All children will have the opportunity to purchase at least one book, regardless of ability to pay. Please contact Ms. Gutierrez for more information.
Parents can shop on Thursday, November 17 from 1:45pm-6:30pm only.
Don’t forget to order your Thanksgiving pies here! You can also donate a pie to a local family in need.
Here at CHB, we have a tradition of offering Thanksgiving meals to members of our community. These meals can be picked up at Bullock Tuesday, November 22nd from 3-5 pm or November 23 during school hours (8:30-1:40) The meals include all the fixings needed to cook your own delicious meal.
If you would like to be included in this program and you are not involved in any other community Thanksgiving program, please fill out this form by November 15.
Interested in donating? Look for the sign up form in a coming newsletter.
Please support your school by becoming a PTA member here.
Thank you for reading!
Your CHB PTA crew
Shira, Shelby, Jill, Devika and Kristine.
Si necesita esta traducción, envíenos un correo electrónico.
The CHB PTA is an affiliate of the National
and New Jersey PTAs and is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization.