- SATp – School Action Team for Partnership.
Driven by the diverse voices of its
members to inform and support the School Improvement Plan.
- IEP – Individualized Education Plan An IEP is a written plan developed in accordance with the Individuals with Disabilities in Education Act (IDEA) to address the educational and other needs of a child with a disability while attending school. Click here for more IEP
- SNAP – Special Nishuane Arts Program All students receive weekly instruction in music (vocal and instrumental), physical education, art, technology, and Mandarin World Language.SNAP Classes (Special Nishuane Arts Program)
- Response to Intervention (RtI)
Academic support is offered to students who are not on benchmark levels throughout the
school year in language arts and math. Teachers assist children regularly as part of their
- Social Emotional Learning (SEL)
- Students Accelerated In Learning (SAIL)
As per a New Jersey Department of Education mandate (NJSA 18A:7A-5d), our district will identify gifted and talented students. Students Accelerated In Learning (SAIL) is the district’s approach to addressing the needs of students who are academically advanced.