The PTAs of Nishuane and Hillside come together every few years to host FIREBALL, a truly special evening and the biggest fundraising event both schools have!
This year, FIREBALL will be held on Saturday, June 4th, at the Glen Ridge Country Club, from 7:00 p.m till 10:00pm.
We are planning an elegant evening resplendent with food, spirits, a silent auction, dancing and more! It’s a fun night out for a great cause! Our theme this year is “A Starry Night” and there are some special surprises in store!
Past funds from Fireball fundraising have allowed the schools to purchase high-impact items above and beyond the schools’ budgets, including leveled reading libraries for classrooms, auditorium upgrades and more!
This year our goal is to raise $40,000 – $20,000 for each school.
Nishuane Wish List
* New furniture for the Kindergarten classes ($15,000+)
* Playground repairs ($2-3,000)
* Decodable books ($2-3,000)
Hillside Wish List
* 4 Mounted Interactive Projectors ($9,000)
* Percussion Room improvements ($6,000)
* Large Hallway Bulletin Boards ($5,000+)