- February 23rd- Bi-annual Gala to be held at the Montclair Art Museum at 7:00pm. This is our biggest fundraiser and we rely on its success to fund important school initiatives. It is also a TERRIFIC night out, but it cannot happen without the help of our Northeast Community.
- The GloBall is right around the corner and we’re kicking things off with the launch of Parent Parties.
- Parent Parties are hosted by Northeast parents who have donated their time, money, and backyards to throw some ragers!
- 100% of ticket sales go directly to Northeast. It’s a good time for a good cause.
- Buy your GloBall tickets now https://globall.givesmart.com so you can buy your Parent Party tickets: https://e.givesmart.com/events/Aze/i/
- March 15th – Geobee which will take place during the school day.
- Students compete in teams of 3 with a volunteer parent coach.
- Registration link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfGb5zYFPqr6L4gW7r6Ztla1afxzs8qyXcE3RF6orXxilqM0w/viewform
- February 5th is the last day to register for the GeoBee. Don’t have a team? Don’t worry. We’ll hook you up!
You can become a member here: https://northeastschoolpta.memberhub.com/store/items/23263