Other Recommended Resources:
- Project Childfind – Information for parents who want to request a screening or evaluation of their child. This includes students who are not yet in school or are being homeschooled.
- State of New Jersey Special Education Website – Links and resources from the NJ State website.
- SPAN – Resources and materials from the Parent Advocacy Network, a non profit group that works to empower and partner with parents.
- IEP Resources from the Arc of New Jersey – Resources for better understanding the IEP process.
- 504 or IEP ? – Quick facts about which type of plan may be best for your child’s needs.
- Assistive Technology Resources – Links and resource suggestions from the state of NJ in regards to Assistive Technology and Augmentative Communication.