Class Partners support our teachers with classroom communications and in planning events.
Class Partners help build a sense of community and collaboration among our families and teachers.
Class Partners also work closely with the PTA and assist the school administration with social and fundraising events.
Class Partner Overview
- Create class parent email and contact list
- Organize parties and class events
- Organize Holiday and End-of-Year Gifts for Teacher and class staff
- Recruit volunteers as needed for events and activities
- Distribute important communications to class parents
- The position is not meant to collect parent feedback on teachers/staff and act as class representative providing consolidated feedback to School Administration. Individual parents should take concerns to their teacher and/or School Administration.
Class Partner Reimbursement:
Class Partners are eligible to receive up to $75.00 in reimbursement from the PTA for classroom-related expenses. Contact the PTA Treasurer at email@example.com to request reimbursement. Receipts required and PTA cannot reimburse sales tax.
If you would like to learn more or connect with someone who was a Class Partner last year, please email Obie Miranda-Woodley, PTA President.