We believe that joining in the PTA is investing in a relationship, and making a commitment to connect with fellow parents, caregivers and teachers.
The Northeast PTA provides funding and coordinates volunteers for programs designed to help our children learn outside of their normal curriculum. We host and run events to help families connect outside of school. The PTA helps provide support to the school in so many ways, including:
- Annual family events like: Film on the Field, Fall Heritage Festival, Geography Bee and the NE Talent Show
- After school enrichment classes that run in the fall and spring
- In-school assemblies
- Travel support for field trips
- Teacher grants for classrooms
- Teacher appreciation activities
Your membership fee ($15 for caregivers and parents, $5 to faculty and staff) goes toward funding free events for parents, staff and children. This gives you the right to vote in our elections, and shows that you are invested in participating in the PTA.
You can become a member here: https://northeastschoolpta.memberhub.com/store.