The Northeast PTA provides funding and coordinates volunteers for a number of programs designed to help our children learn outside of their normal curriculum.
Examples of some of our current programs include:
- “In-school” Assemblies and Education Experiences
- Support for School Field Trips
- Teacher Appreciation Activities
- Welcome Activities for Kindergarteners and Incoming New Students
- Annual School Tours
- Annual GeoBee
- Annual Talent Show
- MLK Day of Service Project(s)
- School Dance
- 5th grade Fundraising, Activities and Graduation Events
- Parent Learning/Discussion Sessions and Support
With a goal of embracing complete equity across all activities and events, the Northeast PTA offers scholarships, available upon request to our school counselor Danielle Schragen (firstname.lastname@example.org) or directly to our PTA Presidents (email@example.com).